Creowave, founded in 2004, provides solutions to challenges in the oil and gas industry and is the market leader in high reliability subsea electronics. Creowaveꞌs products include oil and gas flow meters and a C-site remote monitoring system that provides real-time data to monitor the production of oil fields and oil rigs. The reliability and quality of products and services are of paramount importance to Creowave. All operations of Creowave happen under one roof, from research and development to production and testing.
With the growth of the company, we are now looking for an experienced
SENIOR EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
to join our talented team of professionals.
We are company bringing the benefits of IoT into Energy sector. As our customers are looking for the full supply of a system as a service, gathering the huge amounts of data points and collecting them all to cloud service and providing the visibility to the data through web service, it is vital for customer to have a reliable system. Therefore, it is vital for us, to build all the bits and pieces of the system with the same integrity as our customers are expecting us to do.
You will be taking the ownership of our sensor unit software. Develop our system further, make plans for testing of the software and together with our team to plan the testing of the whole solution. Your role would also include developing new exciting features with our sensoring devices for our customers and planning, together with our sales team and product management, of the future roadmap of our offering for the customers.
Your job would be combination of working with the Embedded software in the unit, develop new features into our system and validation of the design through long term testing.
- Designing, coding, testing, and documenting a wide variety of embedded software
- Willingness to cooperate between different teams inside the company
Qualifications and skills:
- M.Sc in computer science, electrical engineering, or significant experience in embedded software development
- Experience on embedded systems
- C/C++ MCU programming experience
- Strong mathematics and analytic problem-solving skills
- Experience in protocols like IP, TCP, UDP. MQTT, LWM2M, TLS etc.
- Experience with any RTOS
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Interesting work in international business environment
- Extented health-care plan, including personal health insurance
- Travel insurance covering also off-time travels
- Latest tools to support your work
- Possibility to further develop your skills
- Lunch benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme based on company earnings
This recruitment is held in cooperation with Nordrec Henkilöstöpalvelut. If you got interested, and you believe this is your opportunity, let us know. For more information of the open position, you can contact Helen Vesik 040 167 8094 You can send your application by 09.07.2023 via Nordrec´s website http://nordrec.likeit.fi/apply/5565519 , LinkedIn EasyApply or e-mail email@example.com