Creowave, founded in 2004, provides solutions to challenges in the oil and gas industry and is the market leader in high reliability subsea electronics. Creowave’s products include oil and gas flow meters and a C-site remote monitoring system that provides real-time data to monitor the production of oil fields and oil rigs. The reliability and quality of products and services are of paramount importance to Creowave. All operations of Creowave happen under one roof, from research and development to production and testing.
We are looking for an experienced
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
to join our talented team of professionals.
We are company bringing the benefits of IoT into Energy sector. As our customers are looking for the full supply of a system as a service, gathering the huge amounts of data points and collecting them all to cloud service and providing the visibility to the data through web service, it is vital for customer to have a reliable system. Therefore, it is vital for us, to build all the bits and pieces of the system with the same integrity as our customers are expecting us to do.
Your will be taking the ownership of our cloud services software, namely M7. Develop our system further, make plans for testing of the software and together with our team to plan the testing of the whole solution. Your role would also include developing new exciting features from already gathered data for our customers and planning, together with our sales team and product management, of the future roadmap of our offering for the customers.
Your job would be combination of working with the Database and gathering of the data, as well as developing new ways to present the vital parts of the information we have in that data.
- Years of experience from back-end and frond-end developments
- Skills to create new back-end services
- You are familiar with integration technologies and web services (REST and SOAP)
- You have experience with cloud technologies and CI/CD tools
- Ability to work with databases (MongoDB)
- Experience working with agile methodologies
What we expect from you:
- Organized way of working
- Interest in new technologies
- Will to further develop own skills
- Expertise on architectural decisions
- Fluent verbal and written English
What we appreciate on top of expectations:
- Readiness to work with customers
- Moderate Finnish language
What we offer:
- Interesting work in international business environment
- Extented health-care plan, including personal health insurance
- Travel insurance covering also off-time travels
- Latest tools to support your work
- Possibility to further develop your skills
- Lunch benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme based on company earnings
If you got interested, and you believe this is your opportunity, let us know. For more information of the open position, you can contact either Jyrki Koski, CEO 040 868 6301, Teemu Vähäkangas, Vice President 040 868 6302, or Helen Vesik, Recruitment Consultant 040 167 8094
This recruitment is held in cooperation with Nordrec Henkilöstöpalvelut. You can send your application by 09.07.2023 via Nordrec´s website http://nordrec.likeit.fi/apply/5565789 LinkedIn EasyApply or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org